Get Ready for A new Year
With the Christmas festivities out of the way and now looking down the barrel of beginning a new year.
If you haven’t already, it’s time to review your plans and goals for 2018.
When your thinking about your plans and goals make sure you do these 5 things
1) Start with a long term goal. How does 2018 fit into this goal?
2) How are you going to know your on track? How are you going to measure your progress?
3) What do you need to achieve your goals? Think of People, Equipment, Software that you have or may need to organise.
4) Break your plan down into quarterly goals. Be clear and specific. Use your own language not what you think you would read in a text book.
5) Identify what you are going to do now, this week, to achieve your goals. Make sure this list isn’t more than 3 to 5 actions that can be achieved this week. You will need to get really specific.
Now your ready to take some action and achieve your goals for 2018.